ahuwc reunion 1995-2005
1.5.05  
the face book
It's finally here! This is your chance to set the record straight about where you've been the last 10 years, not have to repeat the same story to 100 people at the reunion, and to get back in touch with old friends!

I've attached the template in Word and PDF format.Please fill out the form, and email or mail it back to me, by JULY 8, 2005. I will then compile them into a book. I expect the cost of this book to be under $10 per copy, based on what it cost Preeta to do the face-book last year. Please be prepared to reimburse me the cost of your copy.

REUNION ATTENDEES: You will get your copy of the face-book at the reunion.
NOT ATTENDING REUNION: If you would like a copy of the face-book, email me and I will send the book to you. I will email you the PayPal account information to cover the cost of your printing.

Some things to keep in mind:

If you have any additional questions about the facebook, email Estelle for more information.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home